- Condition: New
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: GEMCO
- Model Number: 5 TPH biomass pelletizing plant
- Voltage: 380v
- Power(W): 41.25kw
- Dimension(L*W*H): 3500*1960*3500
- Weight: 4.5T
- Certification: CE ISO SGS
- Warranty: 1 year
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Type: biomass pelletizing plant
- Application: crusher and pellet mill all-in-one machine
- Capacity: 5-7ton
- Pellet diameter: as your needs
- Pellet density: 1.1-1.3t/m3
- Raw material: Sawdust, tree branch and twig, peanut shell, wood refuse, straw, etc
- Delivery Packing: 40 feet container
- Color: Customer's Request
- Motor: Chinese Brand
- Usage: Making Biomass Fuel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Biomass pelletizing plant packed with plywood box or according to your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||50-60 days after receiving payment|
Biomass energy, as a kind of renewable clean energy, catches people’s attention tightly, among which the biomass pelletizing plant are used in industrial boilers and household heating.
In America, it is predicted by Biomass Power of America that global biomass wood pellet mill plans market will increase from $572.9 billion to $693.7 billion between 2010 to 2015, of which the compound average growth rate is up to 3.9%.
EU promises that the proportion of renewable energy will be increased to 20%, and the market demand of wood pelletizing plant or complete pelleting system grows 20% each year.
Some Europe countries have set up technical support and project development company and get the support of EU Funds. So biomass pelletizing palnt will be needed more with the increasing of biomass pellets, which is an opportunity for the manufacturers.
So, if you have a dream to fortune, we can help you realize it.
Biomass pelletizing plant process
1. In the biomass pelletizing plant, the first step is grinding the chips into sawdust by the grinder.
2. The elevator lifts the sawdust to the wet stock bin.
3. The sawdust is transported to the dryer for drying by the belt conveyor which equiped in the wood pelletizing plant.
4. The dried materials go into the drying stock bin.
5. Different types of sawdust pellet mill make pellets together, which can be customized as your biomass pelletizing plant capacity.
6. The produced sawdust pellets are sent to the cooling machine for cooling.
7. The end product of pellets are lifted by the elevator to the pellet stock bin for a packaging in tons or a small-sized packing, we can also offer for you in the wood pelleting plant.
Main parts in biomass pelletizing plant
Crusher used in biomass pelletizing plant
In the complete wood pelletizing plant or complete briquette plant, hammer mill is a normal equipment and there are few materials that can be processed into pellets or briquettes directly. They usually need to be ground into proper size by the grinder that they can be processed into pellets or briquette machine.
This kind of hammer mill in wood pelleting plant can process crude fiber and large bulk materials, such as twigs, bark, plant roots, wood chips, garbage and chemical waste, etc.
Wood pellet mill
The yield of ring die pellet plant used in biomass pelletizing plant can reach 5-20 ton per hour if you combine several ring die pellet machines. ABC Machinery will supply you with the turn-key solutions, so you don't need to be worried about how to set up the whole large wood pelletizing plant and we will help you to set up the complete wood pelleting plant with the lowest investment.
Characteristics of biomass pelletizing plant
- A. The grinder is equipped with draught fan and bag filter, which reduces the dust effectively in the processing wood pelletizing plant.
- B. The drying system is equipped with fluidized bed combustion boiler, and there is a special grinder that is used to supply materials for it. The heat supplied to the roller is monitored by the thermal probe at the rear of the flue. The rear of the roller is also equipped with a thermal probe, which is convenient to control the discharging moisture.
- C. The roller rotation speed, the feeding of pellet mill and grinder are all controlled by the device with a better digital speed control.
Our projests & customers